Business Process Outsourcing
Your partner in reliable accounting solutions
Implementing & maintaining an accounting system in-house can be a big investment as well as a drain on your business’s time and resources. That’s where eIS Business Solutions comes in, with Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) that will save you money, reduce stress and simplify accounting management for your growing business. Why not outsource your accounting functions to a company that has years of implementation and accounting expertise?
What is Business Process Outsourcing?
BPO puts the accounting functions of your business into the hands of our expert Virtual Financial Team, removing the burden of building and maintaining an in-house accounting department.
During this process you maintain strict control over all financial decisions and have the ability to view information and run reports. All images of your important documents are attached to their appropriate transactions in your system for you to retrieve at any time. If and when you decide to bring the accounting functions in-house, we can assist you in a smooth transition.
The benefits of BPO from eIS Business Solutions include:
- Save money – reduce up to 30%-50% off of your in-house bookkeeping/accounting costs
- Increase productivity – free up your staff to concentrate on more strategic approaches to revenue generating activities
- Get access to enterprise-level accounting – experience a level of accounting expertise not normally found in a small business
- Simplify management – gain control (and peace of mind) over your bookkeeping and compliance issues with an organized accounting system created and maintained for you
- Work on the go – get easy access to your company books online at all times
- Maintain control – over any and all treasury functions such as investing, signing checks, authorizing bill payments online and executing wire transfers.
- Reduce costs – with no additional employee benefit expenses, including healthcare, vacation, sick days, etc.
- Free up your staff – say goodbye to more management distractions to supervise or recruit staff
- Predictable budgeting – no additional cash outlay for equipment, software, technical support, licensing fees and office space to house your files. You pay one monthly fee that covers it all.
We assist you when you need us most – when there is turnover in your accounting department, when resources are not available internally, or when your accounting function is difficult to manage or out of control.
Services we offer include:
- Financial statement preparation and analysis
- Accounting process documentation/reengineering
- Month-end account reconciliations
- Payroll and transaction processing
Do your processes lack consistency and predictability? Are you dependent on a few key employees to make things happen? Are you trying to cut costs, but your closing cycle doesn’t allow enough time to focus on new processes and procedures?
We help companies of all sizes and in all stages of development maintain their books and records, meet their financial reporting requirements and perform other essential tasks.
We provide a range of Managed IT Services, Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains), Cloud Solutions, Quickbooks Enterprise, Outsourced Bookkeeping and Accounting Software for Healthcare Facilities, Distribution and Staffing Industries in Los Angeles, Orange County, Jersey City, San Diego, Manhattan, Irvine, Long Beach, Chula Vista, La Mesa, El Cajon, Tijuana, San Pedro, Poway, Woodbridge, Raritan, Red Bank and Newport .
Local experts who can visit on-site: Los Angeles Managed IT Services, Manhattan Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains), San Diego Cloud Solutions, Irvine Cloud Services, Jersey City Portals, Los Angeles Business Reporting, Manhattan Custom Development, and Woodbridge Business Process Outsourcing.